Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cravings and things that make me say blah.

Cravings so far (some of these, I've never eaten before in my life!):

  • peanut butter and honey sandwiches
  • feta cheese (which I can't have)
  • vanilla pudding
  • nachos
  • red apples (I have always preferred green)
  • carbs of any kind especially spaghetti

Things I despise:

  • coffee (I used to LOVE coffee!)
  • meat. just the thought of it makes me gag. I haven't had one hamburger, hotdog or steak this summer despite many grill-outs.
  • alcohol...maybe because for about two months, I felt like I was constantly hungover. And trust me, I wouldn't touch the stuff anyway!

And I'm pretty sure small fry doesn't like chicken. I recently started eating it again (for a while, it was in that whole meat-making-me-sick category) and every time I do, I feel BAD. I wonder what small fry has against chicken?! On the flip side, small fry seems to enjoy every type of fruit I can get my hands on and most veggies! And I just drank milk for the first time in about 15 years...I'm not kidding! Typically, milk totally grosses me out. Granted, it was chocolate milk but that is huge for me.

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones