Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good bedding is hard to find

So finding neutral bedding options for small fry's nursery is turning out to be harder than I thought. Everything is either blue or pink...kind of annoying! Since Addison decorated every other room in our house (with the help of some paintings from his dad's collection), I am taking over decorating the nursery (I suppose I'll give him *some* input). And if you were at our wedding, you know that I am obsessed with brown (still am). So I'm thinking of going with a brown and cream color scheme. Then we can easily add in some gender appropriate accessories later.

Here are some options so far...


I saw the cutest book last night...all about a family of Boston Terriers. I didn't buy it but I definitely think it will be an addition to small fry's library soon!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah and Addison,

Hope you guys are doing well. You should continue this blog when "Small Fry" is born and post pictures if you have the time. You know the poor kid is going to be called "Small Fry" for the rest of his life by your friends... :)

Sarah, Addison and Lillian said...

Rayan,

We hope to continue posting after small fry arrives to keep everyone updated! Hopefully small fry won't mind the nickname...I never really thought about that!

Sarah

tmwoller said...

I wanted to have a french fry themed baby shower...but Barb completely shot that one down.

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones