Thursday, August 21, 2008

My handy man

Addison has been hard at work checking off projects from his "to do" list. He is making some great progress getting the house ready for small fry. Recently, he built this deck off of our front door entrance...I am so proud of him! The stoop and the step that was there before was crumbling and unstable so we hardly ever used that entrance. We use it much more now and even find ourselves spending time sitting outside.

I just had to share that I am reminded often what a great dad Addison will be...I am really looking forward to seeing him not only as my husband, but as a father. Melts my heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addison -
Great job on the front entry! We'll check it out this Saturday. See you guys then.

Phil and Barb

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones