Tuesday, July 29, 2008

17 weeks and the never ending headache

Today marks the beginning of week 17 which means small fry is about the size of an onion. That's right, an onion.




Time seems to be flying by these days which makes me nervous because of everything we need to get done. I've started organizing the guest bedroom which will become the nursery. This was "my room"...where all my hair and make-up supplies are stored and where I get ready for work in the morning. So finding places in our house where all of this will go has not been easy. But we are making progress. And I'm excited to turn it into a cute, comfortable nursery for small fry.

I'm still very thankful that the nausea is gone but it's been replaced by another lingering symptom! I've had a headache off and on for a little over a week now. I used to get headaches pre-pregnancy but this is a different sort of headache. It's more like a pain that sometimes shoots up the middle of my head vs. on the sides of my head. It is so annoying and I just keep hoping everyday that it will not reappear. It has to go away at some point...let's hope it's soon!

UPDATE
The never ending headache is actually an ear infection. It's been confirmed by my doctor and I have to say I'm relieved it is something that can be treated (with a little bottle of $95 ear drops). I was getting tired of walking around with a literal pain in my neck...and head!

1 comment:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones