Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We're half way there!

Well, today I am 20 weeks and that means we are half way through the pregnancy already. Kind of hard to believe! Since I've started feeling better, I've been able to enjoy pregnancy more and time just seems to fly by. This weekend, Addison and I went shopping for nursery furniture...there are many options out there. We didn't make a final decision on anything but we have our favorites. I think small fry will have the nicest furniture in the house!

I have read that at this point, small fry is about the size of a banana from head to toe.

I just purchased this book to help us keep an "official" record of all things related to this pregnancy. Not that this blog isn't official but I thought I better put our thoughts, memories and milestones in writing so that years from now, we can look back on it.

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones