Addison and I went for our first visit to the doctor’s office today. All that really happened was that they drew blood. Now this was not an easy task, my veins seem to be very uncooperative to this process. After being stuck about three times, they were finally able to draw blood from my hand…ouch. I did find out that I could take benedryl and regular strength Tylenol which was great to hear as I had been suffering from a cold and/or allergies for about a week. Not only was I terribly fatigued, I couldn’t breathe and I had a terrible cough.
After the appointment and a quick nap for me, Addison, Conrad, Jerry and I left for a long weekend trip to Michigan. I warned Addison that most of my time there, would be spent in bed. I just wanted to start feeling better.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment