Saturday, May 10, 2008
Keeping Secrets
I drove to Indianapolis to visit my mom and dad, mostly because the following day was Mother’s Day. It was so hard not to tell them the news! But I really wanted to wait until we knew a little more and until both Addison and I could be there to tell them. I stumbled around with an excuse when my mom offered me wine or beer with dinner…it's usually an offer I don't refuse! I said something about being on antibiotics (LIE!). I think she knew something was up, especially when the next morning at mass, I had to leave because I got so hot. Moms have a way of knowing things (especially mine!) and I caught her looking at me funny a couple times. I am bad at keeping secrets from my mom and even worse at telling lies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment