Friday, July 25, 2008

Goodnight Moon

My friend Nicole gave us our first book for small fry and it's a great one.


I'm excited about building up a library of books for our little one. And lucky for us, my mom (the grandma) kept many of the books I had growing up. I just realized how much extra work that was for her and my dad: packing them up, hauling them around through all of our moves and storing them all these years. So I am doubly grateful!!

2 comments:

Sheards said...

That is both of my boys favorite book!! It is so much fun for them to find the little mouse on each page. They pretty much have it memorized. Love you blog!!!

Nicole said...

I'm pretty sure that Sarah bought this book for my little one. He still loves it today.

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones