Monday, July 21, 2008

My diaper bag find

I was at Tuesday Morning recently and found a cute diaper bag for $20! It was such a deal, according to the tag it was originally $70 so I couldn't pass it up. Even though I really don't know if it will end up being a good size or even what we will need/like to carry! Addison said he wouldn't mind carrying it so that's a plus. I think it can be used for either a girl or boy...what do you think?


2 comments:

The Butcher Family said...

Awh-I love your blog! Millions of congrats! p.s. I love that you are not finding out--you will definitely be my source of all the information! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah. I think the blog is a great idea. I like the name too ... very creative.

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones