Thursday, July 17, 2008

We'll miss you Grandma W!

This past weekend, my grandma passed away at the age of 94. We were lucky to have her in our lives for so long but it is sad none-the-less. My family and I traveled up to Wisconsin for her service. My dad was so strong, especially when he spoke about her during the service. I know it was hard for him but good for all of us because his kind, reassuring words, stories and memories made us all feel better...even laugh at times.

Grandma W. knew she was going to be a great-grandma but I can't help think about how nice it would have been for her to meet small fry. Well, now I know we have another angel looking down on us. Love you Grandma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen - Sarah. We all have another angel watching over us!

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones