Friday, April 10, 2009

so darn cute

Aunt Teresa sent Lillian a box of goodies this week and Lillian had a great time seeing everything Teresa spoiled her with!! She talked and laughed the entire time I was showing her the new additions to her wardrobe. Teresa made Lillian some headbands with flowers on them...so cute! And she sent Lil her first tutu. It's a little big for her to wear right now but I had to get a picture of it. I wonder...could I have the cutest baby ever??!! I sure think so. Thank you Aunt Teresa, we can't wait to see you!!

We had a scare with our dog Conrad this week and ended up taking him to the ER vet. He was having episodes where he would all of the sudden start panting, walking backwards, cowering his neck and was having chest spasms. I was home alone with Lil when one started and was totally frantic. Addison and my mom calmed me down enough so that I could think somewhat straight and get us all loaded in the car and to the vet. They told us he probably had a degenerative disease of the spine/neck...not good. So we followed up with our vet the next day and she thinks it's a herniated disk which can heal with time and some meds...what a relief! Conrad is so special to our family, please keep him in your thoughts as he recovers.

2 comments:

tmwoller said...

Seriously, too cute for words! Those flowers look so big on her little head!!! And I'm so glad the C-man is doing ok. We love him!! See yall real soon!!!

The Butcher Family said...

SO CUTE!!! Oh my goodness! She should rock a magazine!

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones