1) she's rockin' the cloth diapers. Not only do they eliminate waste from our landfills but they keep her little bum diaper rash free.
2) she walks vs. riding in a car on short trips. Ok, so she is pushed in a stroller by mommy but still...it eliminates a car trip.
3) she conserves electricity as much as possible. Almost all of her toys, swings and seats are battery operated so no need for electricity. And she always reminds me to turn off the light when we leave a room.
4) we use biodegradable baby wipes. And we may switch to cloth wipes to further save on the trash we are sending to the landfills.
5) in the cooler months, we heat the house with fires which reduces our energy needs. It just so happens that Lillian loves sitting in front of the fire and watching all the colors dancing around.
Respect your mother...













2 comments:
Boogie's smile is so amazing!!! I just want to pick her up and squeeze her tight!! PS Where are her biweekly bday pics?
Kuddos to you Sarah. You are so awesome!! I used Cloth diapers for Burke and plan on using them for the new one too. You rock!! I still need to work on the heat issue but Summer is here and I hate the air conditioning so we won't be putting that on. We have one small bag of trash at the end of the week. R U proud of me? See you soon!!
Post a Comment