So my three months at home with Lil is coming to an end and I'm heading back to work tomorrow. Let me tell you...it's heartbreaking. I can't imagine leaving Lil even though I know she is in very capable hands. A friend of mine told me that she thought going back to work made her a better mother because it gave her a break and when she was home with her kids, she was refreshed and really looked forward to spending that time with her kids. I like this philosophy so I'm keeping it in mind. But my stomach is still in knots.
My mom was on spring break and spent some time with us this past week. We had a great time but I think we worked her pretty hard. She probably needs another spring break to recover. Besides helping with Lil, she helped me organize my closet so I actually have some clothes to wear to work. My dad came in to town for a night as well to help out. They LOVE spending time with Lil and often give me the little breaks that I need while Addison is at work (you know...to eat, go to the bathroom...those kinds of things!)

I will keep posting pics at least once a week but I think I'll take Lil's weekly "birthday" pics every other week now.


Funny what a difference a few weeks makes...Lillian used to hate being in her swing for more than five minutes. So imagine our surprise when she actually fell asleep in it!










1 comment:
Too cool for school, man!
Post a Comment