Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just so happens that one year ago today...

...we found out we were going to have a baby!! And here we are a year later with the most wonderful, precious blessing anyone could hope for...our little Lillian!

Lil was 16 weeks old on Sunday. Time seems to be flying by as our little girl grows bigger and bigger. She is smiling and "talking" a lot more and she loves to laugh. But when she is in a bad mood, she is in a BAD mood and everyone will know. That's our little diva for you and we love everything about her.
A couple things we've learned about Lillian:
  • She loves to have her feet sock free...she kicks and wiggles her toes like crazy. And she's got sweaty little feet.
  • She LOVES to look at herself in the mirror. I can take her in the bathroom to look at herself in the midst of a breakdown and she'll stop crying (usually!)
  • She has recently "found" her tongue and does this crazy thing with it where she'll stick it out and wave it back and forth very quickly. It's hilarious.
  • She loves bath time but HATES getting out of the bath. I think she would sit in there forever if we let her.
  • She loves it when I sing to her...finally, someone who enjoys my singing!!
  • She has the most beautiful blue eyes...she gets those from Addison.

Something I've learned about myself, I am more in love with this little person every, single day. And because of her, I can love and respect those around me even more!

Show me your belly!


Lots and lots of bubbles! We think teething might be right around the corner...fun times!




One of my favorite pictures of Lil so far...taken by my dad.

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones