Thursday, December 11, 2008

This year or next?

Had an appointment this morning and the Dr. confirmed that we are looking at a big baby...if I go to 40 weeks, we could be talking about an 8.5 - 9 lb. baby! He said calmly, "it's a healthy baby." Of course we are thankful for that but I would be lying if I said it wasn't a little scary. These are all estimates so we won't really know small fry's true size until he or she arrives. The Dr. did say that he wouldn't let me go much past my due date. He will take it visit to visit which I am fine with. I am actually happy he isn't "c-section happy" as I have heard some Drs. described.

I hadn't made any progress in terms of being dilated and small fry has not dropped. I could have sworn he or she had because off the pressure I started feeling. But the Dr. said no and that I should only expect that pressure to increase. Sweet.

All along I have felt like small fry would come early, I don't really know why. But I left the appointment feeling like I was really off on that. So the big question is, this year or next?

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones