Tuesday, December 2, 2008

35, 35 and 35

Today I am 35 weeks along and have 35 days left. And Addison is turning 35 on Friday. So the number of the week is...35!

It's wild to think that small fry will be here in about a month. I had a Dr. appointment this morning which was once again, routine. I see the Dr. weekly now so there really isn't a whole lot of excitement to report. small fry's heart beat was 148/minute. Next week, I will have an ultrasound to see if the baby is still breech and check size and measurements. We're looking forward to seeing the little one again. Addison is still trying to convince me we should find out the baby's gender...why now?? We are so close! He is just very anxious and keeps saying he is ready for the baby to be here. I also can't wait to meet our little one. But despite my aching back, hips, indigestion and lack of comfortable sleeping positions, I am ok with small fry taking as much time as he or she needs. I say that now...

We have been checking off some major items on our to do list this week and last including:

1. The nursery furniture was delivered and is set up! I bought a rug at the Pottery Barn this weekend (got it for a great price and I didn't even have to go out on Black Friday.) It's all coming together so I will post pictures soon.

2. We are "interviewing" two pediatricians.

3. My hospital bag is packed...for the most part.

4. The car seats will be installed on Saturday by the gracious Indian Hill Fire Department.

5. We found a good lead for child care through our church. We feel very lucky that because of our work schedules, small fry will be with one of us most of the time. We are hoping child care will be limited to about 10 - 12 hours/week.

6. I will be taking a "Save A Baby" class at the hospital. Addison is already CPR certified.


35 weeks

Your baby, now as hefty as a honeydew melon at 5 1/4 pounds, doesn't have much room to maneuver in your belly. (Length: more than 18 inches, head to heel.)

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones