Tuesday, December 16, 2008

37 weeks = full term

I have officially made it full term! Despite the fact that I am still three weeks from my due date, 37 weeks is considered full term so if small fry was to arrive, all would be good. Hard to believe it could happen any day now.

A few pictures:
Already keeping a watchful eye on small fry.


Addison spent his birthday night putting together the stroller. We are party animals these days!

1 comment:

tmwoller said...

You're cute!

I'd officially like to request you have the baby in 2008. Here are my reason's:
1) I'd be able to be there for the birth...and by "there" I mean in the same city but in another room.
2) 2008 is an even number and 2009 isn't and I have issues with uneven numbers.

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones