Wednesday, December 24, 2008

38 weeks

Still no progress according to my Dr. But I have lost 2.5 lbs. and according to my mom (AKA Dr. Barbara...she does know a lot about a lot) that is progress. Let's hope so. I am feeling ready physically...mentally is another story. I am very excited to meet small fry but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm scared of the whole labor and delivery process. And beyond that, bringing the baby home and being a good parent.

I have an appointment on Monday to "make some decisions" as my Dr. put it. I'm not really sure what that means since I'll still be a week away from my due date. I'll be sure to update when we know.

And the belly just keeps getting larger...

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones