Sunday, August 23, 2009

New tricks

Lillian has been pulling some new tricks out of her hat including shaking her head no. Why does it not surprise me that she learned how to shake her head no before learning to nod yes?? She has also learned how to grab the cut out in her cast and do pull-ups...her abs will be so strong when this is all over! Oh yeah, she's also learned how to stick out her tongue which goes along nicely with her ability to spit. We are happy she continues to develop and find ways to entertain herself (and us!)





I like to have my picture taken...

But I love to look at pictures of myself!

2 comments:

tmwoller said...

Oh lordy she is such a little ham!! What does her tshirt say? something about birdy? That new pull up trick is so intense! I wonder what's goig thru her mind when she does it. Boogie Boo is too cute for words.

Sarah, Addison and Lillian said...

"Some birdy loves me"...thought it was appropriate since we call her birdie and I'm her mommy birdie.

Who knows what goes through her mind but I think it's something along the lines of "look what I can do!"

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones