Thursday, July 23, 2009

She's our sweet potato pie

On Tuesday, we decided it was time to give Lil her first taste of food. We started her on cereal a few weeks ago and she had done well with that. So first up was sweet potatoes:



Thanks dad, this stuff is pretty darn good!


I prefer to feed myself.

Bath time comes every night now!

Second day of sweet potatoes, taking care of business.


Happy to be done with that!


Tonight, I gave Lil peas for the first time...she was not too fond...


OK, maybe they aren't so bad.

Again, I prefer to feed myself.

Let me out of here...I for sure don't like peas.

1 comment:

tmwoller said...

Hahaha this is hilar. She was sucking down those sweet potatoes. I love the comments you ade on her behalf. May I feed her next weekend?!

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones