Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A lil' story about Lil

Last night Addison decided he wanted to bathe with Lil in the big tub. So I stripped her down and was letting her look at herself in the bathroom mirror. All of the sudden, I felt wetness on my feet so I thought Addison was splashing me (he was already in the tub). Just as I was about to yell at him he said "Honey, Lil is peeing on you." And the little squirt was!! Funny thing is, she didn't get a drop on my clothes even though I was holding her up against me. Just on my feet and the floor. And of course, none on her.

We got out her bath toys and her rubber ducky but she was most interested in looking at and talking to her own reflection in the drain knob. What can I say, she loves herself!!

I bought a cushion to lay in the tub so that I can bathe her in the big tub from now on. She has outgrown her baby tub :(

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones