Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our Lil star

Lillian had her six month appointment last week. When we walked in, I noticed that a news crew from FOX 19 was interviewing her pediatrician. Turns out, they wanted to tape him examining a patient and he asked if Lil could be that patient! Of course I agreed (after ensuring she could be clothed vs. only wearing a diaper) and so our little Lil is a star (which we always knew!) The story ran on the 6:30 and 10:00 p.m. newscasts and was on their website. Here is the link (not sure how long it will be available): http://www.fox19.com/global/Category.asp?C=151146&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=15048&topVideoCatNoB=109491&topVideoCatNoC=104760&topVideoCatNoD=141804&topVideoCatNoE=142722&clipId=3963631&topVideoCatNo=15048&autoStart=true&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=flv

And here is my attempt at taping the TV...

Oh, and the appointment went really well...Lil is healthy and right on track developmentally. Here are her stats:

15 pounds 12 ounces- 40th percentile

24 and 3/4 inches - 10th percentile...she's still a shorty but up from 5th to 10th percentile

head circumference is 17 inches - 75th percentile

She did well with the shots but since Addison wasn't there, I had to hold her down for the first time. I didn't do so well!

4 comments:

Sheards said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is awesome!!! How did you get to do that? She is a star!!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

tmwoller said...

May I have Lil's autograph? Oh wait! I already have it! Snap!

She is too cute and I can't believe how lucky you were to have an appt. on the day and hour that they were filming! Did she have to get any shots?

Sheards said...

So Cool!!!!! Love her outfit!! You look so cute too, God I look a wreck everyday. :)

Sarah, Addison and Lillian said...

Lil is ready and willing to sign autographs! Also, she is booking gigs but her calendar is filling up quickly so book your dates now!!

Pauline - thanks for the cute outfit! And I know for sure that you are looking like a very cute pregnant lady these days!

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones