Tuesday, January 27, 2009

two loads of laundry

I know it doesn't sound like much but I actually got two loads of laundry done yesterday. That is quite an accomplishment for me these days as there is very little time to do anything expect nurse, change diapers and hold Lillian. She still hates to be put down anywhere and usually wakes up within 10 minutes of being put down. She is quite the snuggler which is very sweet but does make things a little difficult for Addison and I. We never thought we would have a baby sleeping in bed with us but that is the only way we can get her to sleep and we can get any sleep. So for now, it is what we are doing. We think (hope!) she will outgrow this at some point...we'll have to work on it.





You can see Lillian's dimple in this picture...I've been trying hard to capture a picture of it!

3 comments:

tmwoller said...

Where'd you get that pink blanket? And is Lillian sucking her thumb in the 1st picture?

Sarah, Addison and Lillian said...

That blanket was made for Lillian by Norma Baldwin...neighbor from Sand Lake. And yes, Lillian has discovered her hands and likes to suck on them occasionally!

tmwoller said...

Is Sand Lake the Michigan lakehouse? It is a beautiful pink blanket...very girly, which I love. It's nice to finally be able to pick gender based colors for her. Hey, when will Lillian be able to wear headbands/bows?!

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones