We are so excited to introduce our little GIRL to the world! Lillian Constance was born on Sunday, January 4th at 6:59 p.m. She weighs 8lbs. 7oz. and is 20 inches. We ended up with a c-section after trying induction, labor and pushing. Lillian had her own plans and just was not budging.
We are thrilled and feel very blessed. She is healthy and has been content with sleeping most of her 18+ hours on earth so far. I am doing well, sore and very tired but so very happy. Addison was such a great coach, his excitement to meet small fry got me through some rough times. He is such a proud dad and already talking about how he will deal with the boys who try to date his little girl!


I'm looking a little rough but we made it!
Gotta love the family for showing their support!










2 comments:
CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful!! I'm so happy for you both and excited it is a girl!!! I'm sick of buying boys clothes. :) Love you both!! Have Fun! Cheers Sara!!
Speaking on behalf of the entire Woller family, I want to say how proud we are of Sarah and Addison and the wonderful addition to their family - the beautiful little angel - Lillian Constance Fry!!
We rejoice in the fact that God has been so good to us in blessing us with this precious gift, and we look forward to many special memories with her and the rest of her family.
The World's Proudest Granfather,
Phil Woller
Post a Comment