1. She likes the sound of running water
2. She HATES having her diaper changed
3. She loves being held...all the time...even when sleeping
4. She likes being swaddled in blankets but prefers to have her hands free so she can stick them in her mouth
5. She has a voracious appetite...but I guess most babies probably do
6. She loves it when her dad rubs her head
7. She likes having her butt patted, which is funny because I used to pat her little bottom when she was in the womb
8. She doesn't like having her ears touched
I've also learned that I am extremely lucky to have such great family...especially my mom who has dedicated this week to helping us out. It has been a lifesaver!

There is nothing like seeing Addison with Lillian. I am more in love with both of them everyday.










No comments:
Post a Comment