Seems that Addison is a champion when it comes to swaddling. We took a class called Baby Care Basics at the hospital last week and one of the last things we learned was how to swaddle the baby. For some babies, swaddling helps calm them by recreating the environment of being in the womb. Addison was great at it! He even had the couple sitting with us asking him if he would come and swaddle their baby (they were due the day after us.) We also practiced diapering the baby and before I even realized it, Addison had the diaper on the baby...and it was on correctly.
I am another story...let's just say, I need some practice. I told Addison that he would be responsible for swaddling and diapering since he was so good at both. He said I would need to be able to do both at some point. Darn.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment