Friday, November 14, 2008

acrobats please

We are in the midst of week 32. The Dr. appointment this week was rather uneventful...blood pressure is good and I gained a pound. small fry's heartbeat was 146/minute which was lower than recent visits but the Dr. reassured me it was just fine. As I mentioned, we learned from the ultrasound last week that small fry is breech so the Dr. said they would do another ultrasound to check the baby's position at week 36. Keep your fingers crossed and prayers coming that small fry does some acrobats in the coming weeks! My yoga instructor was able to give me some hints and yoga positions that may help get small fry moving so I'll be giving those a try.

Small fry continues to move but the movement is different. It's more like a rolling movement vs. the jabbing, quick movements I felt during the second trimester. Sort of like small fry is on a roller coaster and that is exactly how I feel: like I'm on a roller coaster...stomach dropping and all! Sometimes we can see the movement from the outside and it's so cool. Makes you realize (once again) that there a little person in there doing his or her own thing. I've also been experiencing what I think are Braxton Hicks contractions. My whole stomach contracts and tightens and after less than a minute, it relaxes. It makes my stomach feel like it is so tight and full that I can't imagine it being able to grow or stretch any more. It's a weird feeling but painless so that is a plus!

32 week picture:



I'm off to spend a girls weekend with my mom...really looking forward to it!

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones