Tuesday, October 21, 2008

29 week confession

I am a worrier by nature and although some women experience a calming while pregnant, I am not one of those women. In fact, my worrying has probably intensified. I find myself worrying about many things: is the pain I'm feeling normal, why isn't small fry moving, will the baby be healthy, how will I deal with labor and delivery (or a c-section if needed), will we be good parents, are we ready, how will we afford it, how will I transition back to work??? The list goes on. I know some of this worry can be attributed to the fear of the unknown and our parental instincts will kick in once small fry arrives. At the end of the day, I try to take comfort in knowing we will be as ready as we can be and we will be the best parents possible.

1 comment:

The Butcher Family said...

I'm the same way! Probably why we are waiting a little bit until Butchies-but the one thing my mom always says-there have been billions of births before us--and look how many people we have in the world! I know a little corny-but true. Everything will be fine-just don't read too many things! :)

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones