Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Somersaults?

Addison felt small fry moving around for the first time a couple days ago. I had to wake him up since small fry thinks it's pretty funny to wake me up very early in the morning with a lot of movement: kicking, punching...I'm wondering if there may even be some somersaults going on! I still find it amazing and am often amused when small fry really gets going.

Here's a glimpse of some crib bedding I found.

And a little rocking chair which was just too cute to pass up...especially for only $15 at a local antique market. Just needs a little cleaning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys might have a gymnast in your family in the future! Can't wait to feel the action!! See you Saturday. Love -
Dad and Mom

tmwoller said...

What did you end up doing with this rocking chair?

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones