Friday, September 12, 2008

Cankles

I officially no longer have ankles. I guess I should clarify...they come and go. Sometimes they are straight up cankles and throb but if I elevate them, the swelling seems to subside. My hands are a bit swollen too and Addison says my face looks swollen. I can't believe it's happening already!

I am in my 23rd week and had my monthly Dr. appointment yesterday morning. These are pretty routine: check my stats, listen for the heartbeat and talk over any concerns. The heartbeat sounded strong and was once again, amazing to hear. Judging from where the Dr. located the heartbeat, I believe that the movement I've been feeling is small fry punching me. Kind of makes me laugh.

My blood pressure level is staying normal and so far, I've gained 9.5 pounds total. With all of the swelling and the way I've been feeling lately (like a bottomless pit), I thought I was going to see a much higher weight increase. So I'm pretty happy. This picture is actually from week 22, guess I'm about a week behind on my picture taking. I promise at some point to stop exposing myself and cover my stomach but for now, you can't get a good feel for the growth unless I really put it out there for you to see. So here goes...

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones