I am 25 weeks today. Small fry has started to move around more and more so it is much easier for Addison to feel the movement. I feel like he or she responds to our voices too. Addison was talking to Conrad the other night in a somewhat higher pitched voice and small fry started going crazy. Maybe he or she was just jealous that the dog was getting attention :)
I am definitely feeling pregnant these days: my stomach is larger and I've been a little achy. It is more difficult for me to get up from sitting or out of bed and I have a harder time bending over to pick things up. My friends who are moms tell me that I should be walking...a lot. I'm not sure I understand how this will help with labor and delivery but I will trust their advice. I try to walk twice a day and when I do go for walks, I feel much less achy. I also started pre-natal yoga a few weeks back. I wasn't a huge fan of yoga but I have really enjoyed my class. We concentrate on breathing techniques and exercises to prepare for labor as well as ease some of the painful side effects of being pregnant. It's a great way to relax too!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment