Thursday, July 15, 2010

Her vocab keeps growing!

Patapilla = caterpillar according to Lillian. It really was cute to hear her saying it over and over all day: patapilla, patapilla, patapilla...such a big word for such a little lady!

Some of her other favs:

  • baby
  • peez = please
  • dank do = thank you
  • uh oh
  • no
  • duck
  • pane = plane
  • K = OK...usually in the form of a question. She is very concerned if everyone is OK...her babies, Conrad, mommy, daddy, herself...
  • shoes! (I have to admit, I am very proud of this word...especially as she repeats it over and over when we are shopping in the shoe aisle)
  • dog (usually followed by "woof woof")
  • off (which also means on)
  • up and upie
  • papa (for Grandpa)
  • Bob (for Grammie...we think she is imitating what she has heard my dad call my mom: Barb)
  • ball
  • Elmo
  • bubble
  • apple
  • wah wee = water and/or milk
  • Ohhhh! (like when we were in Babies R' Us and she kept saying it over and over in amazement)
  • go go = let's go (the girl likes to be on the move)
  • hi
  • aww un = all done
  • boom (usually when she is tired of standing and ready to sit)
  • uck = stuck
  • caaaarrrrr (and she says it just like that)
  • bye
  • Yeah!!
  • eyes
  • nigh nigh
  • Wow wee!
  • Itsy, Bitsy Spider - maybe not exactly in those words but she loves to sing and do the hand movements...in her own little, cute way
  • whain = rain (The other day, I caught her standing in our front window singing to the "whain". It was a song I had never heard before. She loves to make up little songs of her own and I have to admit, I love hearing them.)

And many other words, even sentences that must mean something to her but we have yet to figure out. She says them with such conviction though!

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones