Friday, July 30, 2010

Cheeeez!

Lillian loves her cheeeez! If she could eat it for every meal, she would. I don't blame her, it's good stuff. And I love hearing her say it; she draws out the e's as if to say "I am very serious, give me cheeeez!"

She has also started telling Conrad to "GO!" usually when she gets into her snack cabinet and is trying to eat something. Conrad is smart and stays close for anything that may drop to the floor. But now Lillian tells him "GO!" and pushes him away. And then 10 minutes later, she'll be hugging and kissing him. So funny to see how her brain works and the connections she is making.

1 comment:

tmwoller said...

Annnnddd...I'm back! Ok cheese is the bomb and I'm glad Lily knows it!!! Cheeeeeze! Hopefully she doesn't get sick off it because she eats it so much. But then again, there are so many choices...pepper jack cheese, cheddar cheese, mac n cheese, cheese quesadillas, cheese bread, colby cheese, swiss cheese, feta, parmesan cheese, muenster cheese, cheese pizza, cheesy bread sticks...I mean...I can go on and on...

So what's her fav cheese?

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones