Lillian turned 10 months



We counted down to the very last day in her cast...



Until it was finally cast off day!!

Lillian was put into a brace but as you can see, she is very, VERY happy and loves to kick her feet and legs all the time!


She took her first bath in three months

We've taken many walks in her lovely stroller (it was put away while she was in her cast since she didn't fit in it)


She took her first bath in three months

We've taken many walks in her lovely stroller (it was put away while she was in her cast since she didn't fit in it)
A couple other "Lilyisms":
- She loves to point. This morning when I went in to get her out of her crib she pointed right at me as soon as I walked into the room.
- She is learning how to share. She tries to give Addison and I her paci and often shares the blanket she sleeps with. You have to understand, these two things are probably her favorite things in the world.
- She has started to saying "mum" and that is music to my ears!
- Her dad has been teaching her to give hugs and she is getting there. She also likes to give big, open mouthed kisses.
- She is a big fan of cheese curds...our little cheesehead.
- She continues to prove what a brave, strong, smart, loving, kind, wonderful girl she is. I cannot express how very, very blessed we are.




















1 comment:
This was def. worth the wait! Thanks for all the pics and videos! I can't wait until next week when I can hug, kiss, squeeze, and hold Lillian close to me!! Loves!
Post a Comment