Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The day after tomorrow...

...Lillian's cast comes off! To say we are excited would be a huge understatement. We are thrilled. Every time I think about it, my stomach flips. I feel like I did when I was a kid on Christmas Eve...the anticipation is so great. Take that feeling and times it by about a thousand and that is how I'm feeling right now. I am so happy that I will be able to hold Lil close to me again, touch her little legs and play "This Little Piggy" with her toes. I'm not sure how much of this she will stand for as it seems just in the past couple weeks, she has become so anxious to start moving. We may be in trouble...I have a feeling she will be cruising before we know it!


Lil has been counting down the days until her cast comes off thanks to Aunt Teresa's countdown calendar.

Lillian loves hummus!
Overseeing the pumpkin carving festivities.

Our Lilybug!





She didn't eat the chocolate...she just wanted the wrapper.

1 comment:

tmwoller said...

Shout out to Addison for wearing a TCU Horned Frog tshirt!!! Woo woo!

Those hummus pics are priceless! Good to know she has good taste liking her bagels with hummus. Sounds tasty. I'm hungry now! And thank you Unc Pa for giving her hummus...even if it was way before she even started eating baby food. Hahha.

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones