Friday, October 23, 2009

My blue eyed beauty

One of my favorite features are Lil's beautiful blue eyes...


I wished and hoped that our baby would have her father's eyes and she does. I never tire of looking into them.

Just last night, I had a conversation with a couple employees at Kroger that went like this:

Employee One: Oh, what happened?

Me: She was born with a hip condition and had to have surgery. She's been in the cast for about two and a half months but only has two weeks left in it!

Employee Two: What are you talking about?

Employee One: Her legs are in a cast.

Employee Two: Oh, I didn't even notice. I couldn't get past her blue eyes. They are beautiful.

Me: Thank you (I couldn't contain my smile!)

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones