Thursday, October 22, 2009

I know it's been a while...



...since I've posted and I have been informed that I better get posting! My apologies to my blog followers. We have been super busy these past couple weeks. We've had visitors and gone places, had doctors appointments, tried new foods, talking more than ever, have a total of three teeth on top (still two on bottom), visited friends, picked out pumpkins and so much more. Here is what we've been up to the past couple weeks, as told by the pictures.



Mom, what have I told you about taking so many pictures?



Aunt Teresa came for a visit and we had such a great time!



Wollertime!

Took a trip to the Newport Aquarium. Lillian had a great time!





Took a walk with Aunt Teresa and Grandpa...all bundled up because it got so cold!

Aunt Teresa had fun styling Lillian's hair and watching her eat yogurt.


And some more pictures from the past couple weeks.



Our Lil pumpkin!



A girl can never have too many puffs...

1 comment:

tmwoller said...

That little booger was putting on a show for me while eating her yogurt! Scrunchy little nose!!! And btw, her hair is SUPER cute like that no matter what anyone says. I love it. Too cute.

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones