First, Lillian gave me her first handmade gift (which I think I will treasure more than any other gift I have received.) She made it at "school" and those little paint marks? Well those are her finger prints...
And second, I was surrounded by my awesome family. There are moments when it really hits me what an amazing family I have. This was one of those moments.

And while it may not be an official reason for Mother's Day being so awesome, it's very important none-the-less...Lillian went poo-poo on the potty for the first time on Mother's Day. She was so proud of herself and as a mom, it was awesome to see her take such pride in her accomplishment. She watched as I flushed her poo down the toilet and said "I want it back!"
Lil spent the rest of the afternoon in her sandbox while the rest of us watched and enjoyed the sunshine!












No comments:
Post a Comment