Wednesday, May 4, 2011

And...we're back!

It has been far, far too long since I have updated this blog. And to my loyal followers, I apologize. You have been patient so I will reward you generously with many, many updates in the immediate future.

I know you are waiting with baited breath so let's start with a real hum-dinger of a topic…peeing on the potty! Lillian did it for the first time tonight, three times. It was after her bathtime, and she was enjoying a little bit of "Nee-kid time!" (her new favorite time of day.) She started to act like she was going to pee so I asked her if she wanted to sit on her potty and she said yes. She tinkled a little bit but it was enough to cause quite a reaction from Addison and I. High fives all around! So she sat down again and peed a little more…then again. We were so proud of our little pee-er. And she was clearly proud of herself. So, I must include a picture of her potty (I didn't snap any pictures in the midst of the excitement…for obvious reasons.) But if you look very close, and are super lucky, maybe you'll see a Lil tinkle.


And a little more to keep you entertained until I can post more updates!





This may be my all time favorite picture of my Lilers: the lighting was perfect, Lil actually looked at the camera and I snapped at just the right moment.


More to come soon...I promise!

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones