I can hardly believe Lillian is one today! The birthday girl woke up with a smile on her face which grew even bigger when I sang "Happy Birthday" to her. The three of us will celebrate tonight and then we'll celebrate with family and friends on Saturday. It will be a fun week for sure!
I'm going to take this opportunity to be a bit sappy. This past year has been wonderful in so many ways but also trying in many ways. Regardless, I wouldn't have it any other way. We have the most wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny, strong, resilient little girl. I appreciate and love her more than I ever thought possible. I thank God everyday for sending this little ray of sunshine into our lives.
Happy Birthday Lillian! We love you so much!!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! I still have the image in my head of Lil's face in her cupcake!!! Icing was everywhere!!!
Post a Comment