Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!

We had our first dusting of snow this week. Nothing that stuck and no accumulation but winter is definitely here. While I don't like being stuck inside so much because of the weather, it is very cozy to be home spending time together as a family. I have a new appreciation for winter!






We took Lillian to Madeira's Holiday Celebration but it was very cold so we didn't last long outside. And we didn't wait in line for a carriage ride...just watched them go by!






Lillian loves bath time. Last night, she played and splashed for so long that when I got her out, her lips were a shade a blue. Didn't phase her a bit though!



Rolling over!!
Warming up with dad!

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones