Monday, June 23, 2008

Shopaholic...sort of

Even though I don’t really feel like I’m showing yet, I am pretty much full-fledged into maternity clothes at this point. I can still wear some of my loose fitting tops but all of my pants are just too tight to wear. Me, being the shopper that I am, have found some bargains so I’m not totally splurging on a new wardrobe. I’ve found that the Gap Outlet will probably be my refuge during this pregnancy. So far, I’ve spent around $120 on: 13 shirts, 7 pants, one black dress, one jean skirt and one pair of shoes…yeah me! It feels so good to be in comfortable clothes, I may never go back!

Tomorrow is start of week 12…getting closer and closer to starting the second trimester and hopefully feeling better!

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones