Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bad blogger

I apologize for not updating our blog for a while. I have a lot of catching up to do so I'm working on a long blog update...coming soon!

We have been busy, busy, busy!! I think most of our time is spent chasing Lillian around, she is on the move and she is fast. The most exciting news is that we saw her orthopedic Dr. this week for our six month, post cast removal follow up. He took x-rays, examined her and determined that she has made enough progress and her hips are forming correctly and in place so she can start being weaned from her brace! We are beyond thrilled!! She is allowed to be out of it for six hours a day for now and we'll see him again in a month to see if that time can be increased even more.

That very afternoon, she was standing in our living room, holding on to our coffee table. She reached out to Addison and took two steps...her first steps! I think both Addison and I were in disbelief...we looked at each other, laughed and shed a couple tears. It was wonderful.

What a determined little girl Lillian is...we love that so much about her!! Here she is the afternoon the brace came off...taking a few steps!

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones