Friday, February 5, 2010

Lil's hip update...and thank you God for Lil, just the way she is

We went to the Dr. this morning but didn't actually see the Dr! Both Addison and I must have misunderstood what was happening at this appointment. We thought Lillian would be getting X-rays and if all was well, start to be weaned from the brace. But it was more just a check to make sure the brace still fit correctly and was doing what it is supposed to...no X-rays or anything like that. The resident checked her out and the good news is that her hips are still stable, stiff and in place - which is GREAT! We will go back at the end of April and that is when she may be weaned from it.

I have been reflecting on a blog post I came across recently, a wonderfully touching and beautiful story that has been heavy on my mind since I first read it: http://enjoyingthesmallthings.blogspot.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html


I appreciate being reminded randomly, when least expecting it, how much I love this soul that has blessed our lives. I love her so completely and deeply, just the way she is. I truly believe she was meant for us and we were meant for her. Thank you God for Lillian...THANK YOU.

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones