Saturday, September 12, 2009

She is SO my daughter

I was flipping through a Nordstrom magazine I received in the mail while Lillian was on the floor playing under her gym. All of the sudden she started screaming at me and when I looked down, she was staring at me and the magazine as if to say "I would like to see that too!" So I got down on the floor with her and we went through the entire magazine together. She was really interested...in all the pretty clothes, jewelry, shoes and fashion advice. It was a wonderful bonding moment...hahaha.

Another funny story, I ordered a book with all of the photos from her newborn photo session. On the cover is a large picture of Lil and her name. I was looking through it and the same thing happened, Lil started screaming at me to share! So I plopped her on my lap and we went through it together. She loves it! We've probably looked through it 20 times since we got it.

My daughter...so funny how she knows what she wants and how she makes it known!!

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones