Saturday, May 9, 2009

4 months!

Lillian was four months old on May 4th. We had her four month check-up a couple days later. Her Dr. said she is doing great. Here are her latest stats:

weight - 13lbs. 6oz. (50th percentile)
height - 22.75 inches (10th percentile...she's a shorty as our Dr. said!)
head circumference - 16.25 (50th percentile)

The Dr. gave us the go-ahead to start giving her rice cereal if we want. Addison and I are thinking we'll hold off on that for a while. Breastfeeding is just now getting to the point where it isn't as frustrating...for both Lillian and I. So we don't want to start something new. Plus, I'm just not ready for it. I feel like Lil is getting big so fast and I just want to slow things down!! But I guess I have to let my baby grow...no stopping her now!

Lillian's new favorite thing is staring at her feet. It's like she is looking at something so miraculous. Her eyes get wide and she just stares at them. I like to help put them close to her face which just makes her laugh and laugh...especially if they "accidentally" go in her mouth.
She is chewing on EVERYTHING...her fingers, our fingers, her best friend Sophie (the giraffe pictured in her Easter basket), her RazBerry pacifier, her sleeves, burp rags, washclothes, her shirts, her bibs...nothing is off limits! The Dr. thinks she is probably in the early stages of teething.

Lillian has rolled over from stomach to back a couple of times and is very close to rolling from back to stomach. We have to watch her extra careful now! And Addison has been spending time teaching Lil how to sit up on her own. She can do it for a few seconds but then she usually starts to topple over. It's too cute.

No comments:

DJ Lil spinning the tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

In honor...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones